|Spark Networks||Accounting/Finance||Full Time||Berlin||Germany|
- prepare and record asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information,
- maintain accounts and balances by verifying, allocating, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and organized,
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills,
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment,
- Bachelor in Business, Finance or similar experience.
- Min. 3-4 years of experience in accounting and taxes.
- Strong knowledge of HGB and IFRS.
- Very good communication skills, verbal and written, in German and English is a must
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, Public Accounting and/or Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) is a plus.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story!