|Agoda||Human Resources||Full Time||Bangkok||Thailand|
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
The Analyst – Talent Acquisition (Partner Services) will be responsible for pushing the limits of what we can do with our data to drive insights and recommendations to improve the overall TA performance.
We’re big on data driven decision making, and we’re always looking for new information to integrate into our knowledge base. The ideal candidate will proactively seek out value by analyzing our current data-sets and look to enrich our data assets to offer more value to our TA team and internal stakeholders involved in hiring.
Do you have passion to drive the performance of a business through creative analytical insight? Are you excited about Talent Acquisition and bringing data to the art of hiring, managing and developing an extremely talented workforce?
You will be part of the Partner Services Talent Acquisition team based in Bangkok. Your role will be to proactively prepare and develop talent insights and presentations to support the overall mission of the TA team. You will work in partnership with Talent Acquisition Managers, the analytics teams, and other departments to gather and define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Interface with global TA Managers, gathering requirements and delivering reporting solutions,
- Examine existing data tools and systems to determine feasibility and requirements for new data systems to satisfy TA reporting and analytics needs,
- Validate and test data to build consistent and effective reports,
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive TA business decisions.
- Provide ad-hoc or special project data analysis to recruiting leaders that enable them to achieve their goals, drive decision making and create new strategies where necessary.
- Provide in-depth business and market analytics to recruiting leaders based on recruiting strategies,
- Build and maintain strong partnerships across TA, HR and other internal stakeholders,
- Create and deliver relevant training and operational documentation for users, designing training materials to enable self-service within the TA team
- Learn and understand a broad range of Agoda’s data resources and know when, how, and which to use and which not to use.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and data analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for secondary data-sets
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Data Science or similar field,
- Experience in the field of Human Resources data,
- Experience partnering with Talent Acquisition teams on data planning and development of current or future reports,
- Experience creating and delivering data visualisations enabling teams to gain insight or drill down quicker into data,
- At least 2 years of experience in analysis using BI tools (SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, etc…) to communicate insight and working with relational databases (MSSQL, Postgress, MySQL, etc…),
- Proficiency working with SaaS (Workday, Greenhouse.io) platforms and APIs in any programming language (Python, C#, Java, etc.…) is a plus,
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting,
- Experience with VBA for excel automation.
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.