Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
It’s an exciting time in our growth trajectory and we’re looking for a full-time AR Analyst who will have the broad responsibilities necessary to ensure timely and accurate Accounts Receivable accounting and operations.
A passion for digital health, customer service, and process automation are essentials. If you love partnering with customers and internal stakeholders and improving systems and processes to enable our scaling business then this is the perfect job for you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own billing and collections processes to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and collections. Including close collaboration with Sales team and developing strategies to collect and account for outstanding invoices.
- Analyzing contracts to verify system-generated Sales Orders and set up revenue recognition and invoicing in NetSuite.
- Manage accounting and reporting for Accounts Receivable and Bad Debt, including month-end journal entries, analyses and reconciliations.
- Reporting and trend analyses for Sales team.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance. CPA track a plus.
- 2+ years of billing and collections experience, including related accounting experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
- Proficient in Excel