In this role, you will work within our marketing and communications department, reporting directly to our VP Marketing.
This role will focus on creating cutting edge visual material and content for our website and other mediums. You will be able to show your creativity and use your experience to bring Liliums vison to life. You have the unique opportunity to create the face and brand of Lilium.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Work independently to create creative content and text for all marketing and communication related projects
- Develop creative content, including videos & design concepts that meet our brand strategy
- Define all marketing and corporate design standards
- Manage multiple projects from concept through to completion
- Source and work with external vendors, providers and creative teams to create most innovative, visual material (i.e. animation, videos, photographs etc)
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Ensure that all campaigns are in a suitable format to be viewed on desktop, mobile phone and for social media
- Work on any ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience, ideally within a creative agency
- Min of 5 years related experience with a proven track record developing marketing and communications teams as well as campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English required, German a plus
- Previous experience creating content with Adobe Photoshop or Sketch is essential
- A portfolio demonstrating high-quality content design and high quality website
- Video editing experience highly desired
- Experience in Website design and management highly desired
- Strong attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced environment