Job Description & Summary
The PwC’s Asian Investment Fund Centre is a multi-purpose entity composed of advisory and consulting trained professionals in asset & wealth management. Our aim is to assist asset & wealth managers and service providers from concept to operational readiness, and continual support on ongoing activities. The Centre’s team of highly skilled professionals from diverse disciplines ensures excellence in its work. Our diverse research team consists of professionals representing numerous countries, fluent in myriad languages and knowledgeable in a wide range of competencies. We serve clients from leading global and local companies as well as public and government institutions, and work with investment entities and individuals to build the value you are looking for.
- Operational readiness and efficiency assessment for asset managers and service providers;
- Monitor latest market trends – Regional and local;
- Design market studies, assess competitors and investment products;
- Prepare presentations for internal and external use;
- Understand the legal and regulatory environment of asset & wealth management industry;
- Develop a point of view on the challenges and the opportunities related to specific themes in the asset & wealth management industry;
- Supervision and coordination of internal and external projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent – or more
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Analyst must have experience in performing valuations
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, knowledge of any other Asia Pacific languages would be considered an asset.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?