Join us if you’re passionate about empowering people around the world to design and build anything they can imagine on the web.
We’re looking for a Brand Designer who possesses the creative skills to help present Webflow in a way that uniquely evolves our brand, tone, and overall aesthetic. You’re someone who wants to do great design, help us tell our story, and inspire designers around the world.
You’ll assist in designing Webflow’s brand, which includes the Webflow identity, webflow.com, feature landing pages, social, ads, conference assets, etc., and will help articulate and deliver our visual and motion language across a variety of form factors. You need to have a portfolio demonstrating strong skills in web, visual composition, typography, and color.
What you’ll do
- Own internal and external projects, working with our marketing and product teams to create groundbreaking designs
- Design websites, graphics, icons, illustrations, and multi-channel ads
- Build your responsive designs in Webflow
- Help maintain, yet constantly evolve, the Webflow brand
- Be an active member of the design and Webflow communities, helping educate and inspire designers around the world
- Assist in trialing new beta features, and participate in critique sessions with the product design team
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- Strong portfolio of visual, web, and graphic design work
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Hard working and eager to try new things
- Fearlessness around pushing boundaries
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or Webflow a plus