Timeular is looking for a Business Development Manager to develop and own our strategy to up-sell small and medium enterprises where we have landed on an individuals desk already.
We’re approaching our markets through a bottom up land > expand > up-sell strategy and are getting many inbound requests from teams already.
Your main responsibility will be owning and developing our sales playbook with the operational support of a smart, committed and reliable colleague already on the team. Initially, you will be:
- Owning inbound requests from enquiry to close
- Prospecting existing customers to identify up-sell opportunities
- Keeping Hubspot CRM in shape with a keen eye on structured data and disciplined follow-up
- Identifying target accounts
- Day-to-day sales activity: phone calls, funnel management, sending quotes, proactive follow-up, etc
- Setting up new sales automation tactics and running experiments to increase the funnel throughput of inbound deals
We focus on the US, UK and German speaking markets. We expect you to speak English fluently. Speaking German would be a nice-to-have, though we have plenty people who can handle those requests if needs be.
Below you’ll find a lengthy description about us, our culture, our commitment to diversity, our expectations, the salary and benefits, and how to apply including a few tips.
We know it’s quite unique to have such a long job description, but we want to help you to get a feeling if this is a place and vision you want to be part of before you invest time into applying, cause time is too precious.
Take your time to read and think about it, there is no bonus for early applications.