We are looking for a BI Architect to expand our data-driven decision-making capabilities.
You will join our operations team and take ownership of the data pipeline, reporting and business intelligence tools. You will have an impact on our success by identifying and mapping our business requirements and prioritizing stakeholder needs.
Your will focus on forming our data architecture, including setting up a data warehouse and implementing systems to manage and present data.
You will also expand our reporting capabilities, identify trends and patterns in data, visualize data in ways approachable to the whole company and try new techniques so that we can make better decisions and make them faster.
The salary for this position is 50,000 EUR annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will be a good fit for this role if you are fluent in SQL and able to code (Python, Go, or similar) on an intermediate level. You have hands-on experience with BI tools and knowledge of the trends in the field. Also, you have done statistical analysis (median, correlations, regression analysis) and get excited when identifying patterns in massive amounts of data. You are a fan of a systematic and organized approach in data visualization. While we have a supportive and close-knit team, you will really excel at working with us if you are able to work independently and love bringing your own initiatives to the table.
About the team
Toggl is a distributed team of 75+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 28 calendar days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.