|M3 US||Accounting/Finance||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
This position is responsible for all regulatory, ISO 9001, 27001, 20252 and business compliance functions with direct authority over all of M3 USA’s subsidiaries, as well as assistance with Market Research business unit in UK, including: ensuring completion of ISO process documentation, GDPR and CCPA standards, leading improvement efforts in internal audits, coordinating corrective and preventive action programs, filing applicable government legal reports, and otherwise supporting all regulatory and compliance aspects of US business operations.
This person will work closely with the CEO, as well as BU leaders and managers to ensure M3 compliance initiatives and policies are clearly outlines and managed.
- Assist in conducting internal audits for maintenance of ISO certification; act as liaison to external auditors, lead verification processes and guide through annual certifications for Market Research US and UK operations.
- Monitor and identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk for all US business operations. Develop, implement and coordinate corrective action plans for resolution of issues.
- Coordinate all compliance activities, including documentation protocols and employee compliance training across all US subsidiaries.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable federal and state privacy laws and accreditation standards. Monitor advancements in information privacy technologies, market research, physician recruitment, clinical trial industries and governmental healthcare compliance to ensure organizational adaptation. Responsible for organizational updates to policies and procedures to reflect this information.
- Provide ongoing evaluation and audit of business activities and recommendations to deliver compliance policies associated with CA Privacy Act (CCPA), as well as monitoring and managing recently introduced or passed state specific privacy rulings. Act as the liaison to senior management in the coordination of policies and make program enhancements and recommendations.
- Take the lead in coordinating internal response to MSA’s/Contracts and Audits
- Demonstrated leadership and 7-10 years of regulatory compliance experience and administration.
- Experience in ISO 20252: Market, Opinion and Social Research, including Insights and Data Analytics
- Experience with ISO 9001 and 27001 Certification
- Knowledge of CCPA, GDRP documentation and governmental compliance processes
- Strong project management skills and negotiation ability to engage third-party vendors for training and support
- Thorough understanding of healthcare industry and qualitative and quantitative domestic and international market research projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Strong Microsoft Office products knowledge, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word, and be a quick learner of new technologies/software
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks throughout the workday
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Well-developed analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to successfully meet a variety of specific business unit objectives