|iPEC Coaching||Marketing||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
Title: Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Flexible – Remote
Salary Range: $45 – $55K
The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the ongoing publishing of data-driven content, curating and managing contributors and optimizing the content created for search (related KWPs) and social Specifically around blog, video and podcast. CMS should also have skill ins creating lead-converting resources, and shareable creative. This role will also have a need for strong organizational and content planning skills.
Key Goals for the Content Marketing Specialist:
- Attracting organic (Inbound/search driven) website traffic and social followers
- Driving new leads for admissions team
- Creating greater brand awareness and harnessing the engagement of our community
- High quality content output
- eBook and other lead gen content creation (and related lead generation)
- Conceptualize, research, and outline relevant content within the provided SEO (ex: Topic Cluster) Strategy.
- Co-develop (with Marketing Head) an editorial calendar that includes a consistent flow of content creation that fits within the provided Topic Cluster Strategy.
- Curate and manage outside blog and podcast contributors to maximize reach
- Drive a thoughtful Social Influencer Strategy
- High quality Content writing and editing weekly
- Collaborate with Marketing Data Analyst to review organic traffic data results of published content and make data-driven recommendations to adjust/enhance SEO strategy.
- Support thoughtful KWPs research and plan or attack
- Collaborate with key Co-Owners among the Marketing, Admissions, and Executive Teams, as well as iPEC’s Coach Community or Alumni to collect topics to be produced into relevant content that contributes to key goals.
- 3 – 7 years of Content/Marketing equivalent working experience.
- 2+ years of Social Media Marketing and Management skills
- Proven and visible marketing experience in creation of content and helpful if in the coaching, mindfulness or greater personal development categories
- Ability to edit and improve grammar, content structure, and overall quality of content.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail ensuring that all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and consistency of voice.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player but capable self-starter that can work remote