Are you a creative yet data-driven individual with a proven track record of managing complex projects end-to-end? Our team is looking for a new member to be responsible for two key European markets: UK and Ireland. As we’re already quite well represented in these markets, you’ll have the opportunity to be creative in your efforts to boost our presence even further. Are you ready to make an impact on our global hotel search platform? Then apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the business strategy and the P&L of UK & IE.
- Use your comprehensive understanding of our business and how various departments’ initiatives impact performance, ensuring that we reach our full potential.
- Collaborate and nurture relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across the company to identify and act on critical business opportunities.
- Analyze complex data from multiple sources, detecting potential problems with the performance of our product and channels, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Lead project teams in cutting-edge and complex projects that can move the needle in your markets or globally
What you’ll definitely need:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in strategy consulting, business development, business analysis or project management. You must have a proven track record of managing complex projects from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Statistics/Mathematics, Engineering or any other analytical and quantitative field.
- Excellent organizational skills and a structured approach to work and problem solving that allows you to handle and prioritize tasks.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly comprehend and evaluate current working processes.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing. You must be able to convincingly put forward your arguments but also engage with stakeholders from multiple departments in a diplomatic and appreciative way.
- A wide-ranging curiosity that allows you to quickly learn and stay up-to-date on a broad range of complex topics and see how they relate to our business, even if the link is not initially obvious.
- The ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Fluent in English (our company language)
What we’d love you to have:
- Work experience at a top-tier consulting company
- Work experience in Online Marketing
- Prior working experience with UK & Ireland markets or having lived (for work, study or both) in the UK and/or Ireland
- Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.)
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
What we need you to provide:
In the ‘My Experience’ step of the application process please upload the following documents in PDF format:
• Motivation letter (including salary expectations)
• For non-EU citizens and if available: a copy of your work permit or visa
Looking forward to hearing from you!