|HelpDocs||Customer Service||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
At HelpDocs we build knowledge base software that helps companies of all sizes scale their support. We serve over a hundred million pages a month for Fortune 100 companies down to fledgling 2-people-in-a-garden-shed startups (true story).
About the role
- Respond to chat and email support queries
- Write support documentation for common queries
- Make prerecorded videos to explain more complex product features
- Run live Sessions and Workshops to help customers one-on-one and at scale
- Respond to chat and email pre-sales questions
- Identify where the product is a good fit for the prospect
- Know the competitive landscape so you can refer prospects to one of our competitors if they’re a better fit
- Write blog posts (generally personal stories) that tangentially relate to support, happiness or remote work
- Talk to existing customers about their work and write up Customer Stories
- Help produce ebooks, worksheets, and other long-form content
- You’re fluent (like a native) in English. Bonus points if you speak a second language. Extra bonus points if that’s French, German, Spanish, Dutch or Chinese.
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You’re compassionate, and understand that all our users are amazing, even if they currently think you’re an asshole
- You’re not afraid of wearing multiple hats, and getting your hands dirty in different areas of the business
- You thrive on feedback, positive and negative, and are constantly working to be the best you can be
- You’re happiest (and preferably have experience in) working remotely. Bonus points if you love to travel.
- You have right to work in the UK (if you want to be officially employed) or you live literally anywhere else and are happy taking care of your own taxes (you’ll be retained as a full-time consultant)
- You have a personality and you’re not afraid to show it. 🦄✨
- You have a passion for helping customers, and are driven to help them succeed.
- You have, ideally, a background in Education, Marketing, or Support. But passion is more important.
- You’ll be working a lot with our current Customer Education Lead and the founders (we’re pretty awesome, so that’s a perk 😇).
- We’re bootstrapped, profitable and remote. You’ll get to learn how all that works.
- Transparent internal metrics and goals. We’ll share (nearly) everything with you from day 1.
- The whole team is friendly, approachable, and inclusive to all.
- 1-2 team retreats a year. We’re currently planning our third team retreat to Bangkok in June. Our last retreat was Panama in November.
- We’ll provide whatever software equipment you need to do your job successfully
- Flexible vacation policy. Technically we offer 28 days to all employees, but we’re not counting. If you need time, take it. Then come back and do great work. 💪