|Peerspace||Customer Service||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
Peerspace is creating a world where it’s easy to bring people together, starting with making it easy to find the perfect place to meet, create, and celebrate with others. Our Airbnb-like marketplace uncovers the world’s most unique spaces – like lofts, rooftops, and art galleries – and makes them ready to use for meetings, events, even filmshoots.
Over 3 million people have come together in a Peerspace, and we’re looking for people who want to help us reach the next 10 million.
Peerspace is looking for a customer support and escalations professional to join the growing Operations Team. This position offers a fantastic opportunity to learn about our marketplace and provide an exceptional experience for our hosts and guests that book space with us. Our team drives revenue and makes an immediate impact on our product through customer insights. This is a Wednesday to Sunday schedule where one can work remotely.
- Help build our customer support and success processes from the ground up, which means that there is no task too small nor too big for you to tackle
- Provide friendly and efficient service to Peerspace hosts and guests to make sure they have a seamless, no-hassle booking experience
- Identify and execute on opportunities to surprise and delight our hosts and guests
- You will serve as a first point of contact for onboarding hosts or recommending locations and services to guests
- Engage customers thoughtfully and professionally via existing and support channels (phone, email, live chat, etc.)
- Drive improvements in the customer experience and our internal workflow
- A passion for problem solving, interacting with customers, and teaching best practices to others on the team
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort in prioritizing across potentially competing opportunities / demands
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Enthusiasm for and experience with improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce IQ, Salesforce)
- Previous, demonstrable experience with crafting online help resources
- Previous experience with sales
- Event planning skills
- Join a team reshaping a $500B industry
- Competitive salary with employee stock options and access to a 401k
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation and sick days
- A flexible work environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Weekly catered lunch
- $500 annual professional development allowance
- 20% discount on all Peerspace bookings