|Webflow||Customer Service||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
Over 40,000 designers, developers, and business owners rely on Webflow for their online presence. As a Customer Support Frontline Specialist, you’ll help customers with account and billing issues, answer questions about Webflow, and provide valuable customer feedback to other departments.
- Love Webflow and have a deep understanding of its capabilities
- Love helping and empowering people and have experience in customer service
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Possess strong analytical reasoning for account and billing questions
- Communicate with kindness and empathy to empower those around you
We’d love to chat!
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to answer customer emails while using tools such as Help Scout, Stripe, Slack, and Github. You’ll be one of the primary points of contact between Webflow customers and Webflow as a company, responsible for filing bugs, troubleshooting issues, and collaborating with the team to provide an excellent customer experience.
As a valued member of Webflow, your advocacy for our customers will drive new features and enhancements that our community needs. You’ll be supported and empowered to make decisions with autonomy for our customer base, and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
- This is a full-time position requiring 35-40 hours each week, and time off for sick leave, bereavement, parental leave, holidays, and vacation are included.
- Compensation starts between $40K – $65K (USD) annually, with factors such as market rate in your geographic area, your level of qualification, and additional tax or international labor law considerations.
- Most of our team is remote, and we’re looking for a candidate who can work productively and autonomously without constant supervision, while still communicating effectively with teammates and other departments.
- Additional perks include annual company retreats, departmental off-sites, Dec. 25th – Jan. 1st off, and a flexible monthly budget for continuing education, remote office expenses, or even your local gym membership!
- In-depth knowledge of Webflow as a tool, platform, and customer solution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English) – bilingual a plus
- History of excellent technical or customer support experience
- Analytical, algebraic, and financial reasoning skills
- Advanced computer literacy and ability to learn digital tools quickly
- Experience with Stripe and/or similar payment/billing platforms
- You are a self-starter with a strong, steady work ethic. You work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- You’re excited to learn new things, test ideas, and adapt quickly to change. You meet challenges head-on, and you finish what you start.
- You possess strong analytical reasoning and decision-making skills, and can work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment to solve open-ended or unfamiliar problems.
- You practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- You advocate for others – including customers and colleagues – and you want to build a career in customer support!