|Spark Networks||Engineering||Full Time||Berlin||Germany|
- Prototyping and building a new cloud-based Data Warehouse solution while maintaining the operational ones.
- Potentially becoming a machine learning engineer involved into data science projects.
Compentencies we are looking for:
- Team-player with start-upy spirit.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation.
- Passion for development.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Willingness and ability to pick up new languages and tools if they suit the task best.
- We have a lot of fun discussing the merits of different technology and we want you to join these conversations.
- Good English (written and verbal)
- Unix/Linux system
- Python, SQL
- Good knowledge of transactional (PostgreSQL) and columnar (AWS Redshift, or Snowflake, or HPE Vertica, or Google BigQuery) DBs
- Experience of Data pipelines architecture
- Experience of working with AWS services (e.g. S3, Glue, EC2, Lambda, CloudWatch)
Nice to haves:
- Experience of working with ETL tools (e.g. Pentaho, Talend, Stitch)
- Machine Learning experience
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story!