Line of Service
Delivering Deal Value
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Deals Data and Analytics practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients with the deal process and deliver outstanding services both pre-deal and post-deal from the perspective of mergers and acquisitions data analysis.
As an expert in Deals Data Analytics, you will deal with large volume business data, including performing data extraction, transformation, modelling, data visualisation, benchmarking, and analysis from a merger and acquisition prospective as well as cooperating with other due diligence or post deal service teams to support various deals projects. By means of data analytics, you are expected to utilise various data technology including data visualisation, data mining, big data techniques, to identify key merger and acquisition pre-deal risks and issues to help our clients realise their deal value and continously push their post deal strategy going forward.
Will vary by role, but will include an element of:
- Being able to identify opportunities to apply data mining and data analytics methodologies in the deals context.
- Participating in planning and execution activities in several concurrent projects.
- Synthesizing and packaging complex analyses and delivering results and insights to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams
- Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented way
- Designing and performing pilot projects, proof-of-concepts and build prototypes, that demonstrates the full capabilities of data and analytics.
- 5-10 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has an advanced degree in in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Experience in Accounting, Finance and or Deals environment
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc. to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, Qlikview and Power BI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Good client management skills, authoritative and credible in a client conversation – both in terms of personal style and subject matter expertise.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?