|Spark Networks||Engineering||Full Time||Berlin||Germany|
- Designing, building, testing, delivering and supporting fully fledged web services or applications.
- Working with engineering teams on design & implementation of new rollouts.
- Working with engineering teams on design & implementation of large scale systems.
- Using your ESP to determine what is going to break and when.
- Automating post deploy smoke tests to test and validate production changes
- Acting as an advocate for adoption of best practices in system design and support standards
Competencies we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and good organisation
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Apache, and Docker.
- Good knowledge of AWS.
- Scripting skills (python or ruby or bash).
- Previous experience and willingness to work on the on-call basis.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Kubernetes, PostgresSQL, JVM, Kafka, and RabbitMQ is a plus.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story!