|Maven Clinic||Business||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
Maven is the virtual clinic dedicated to women’s and family health. Named one of Fast Company’s “10 Most Innovative Healthcare Companies” in 2018, Maven’s leading family benefits platform both advances women in the workplace and empowers every pathway to parenthood, making it easier for parents to start and grow a family during a critical time in their careers. Maven was founded in 2014, operates the largest proprietary women’s and family health telehealth network in the country, and has raised $42m in capital from top investors including Sequoia and Oak HC/FT.
Are you passionate about improving women’s and family health? Do you want to bring humanity back into healthcare benefits and influence organizational change for working parents? The Client Success team is seeking a highly motivated and professional Director of Client Success to join our tight-knit team and manage multiple, key enterprise accounts. Your role is to ensure our clients our delighted to work with us and will focus on both day- to-day and strategic opportunities.
You will play a critical role in the success of Maven’s relationship with assigned enterprise accounts by:
- Be the face of Maven for all client related needs
- Serving as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts
- Maintaining high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Consulting clients on ways to better support their working parents based on Maven’s industry expertise and program resources
- Managing client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, and sales as required
- Providing strategic analysis of member engagement performance and program metrics
- Owning communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and other project plans.
- Converting clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- 5-7 years experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare company, benefits or SaaS companies; experience working with small to medium clients (1K – 20K employees) is preferred
- Passion for healthcare and influencing organizational change
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Must be able to develop and grow relationships with clients, including VP and C-level executives.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal, written, and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and persuade, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and effective problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while holding yourself and others accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Possess analytical skills and strategic thinking- you’re strong on both IQ and EQ
- Willingness to travel for key client meetings (often on a quarterly basis) and participate occasionally in our NYC office for relationship building and key meetings