|ReCharge Payments||Customer Service||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we’re processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone’ began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
We’re looking for a Director of Customer Success Operations to join our leadership team and help us scale and develop Customer Support at ReCharge. This is a brand new role which we’re adding to our existing leadership team. As the Operational Director of Customer Support, you’ll be responsible for building out and optimizing new processes and systems, coaching and developing your team, anticipating business needs, and implementing change in a fast growing company.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- You will help build and drive results at ReCharge by leading the operations of the Customer Support team.
- You will help implement new programs and service offerings.
- You will forecast and own capacity planning of your team.
- You will support the career development of your team.
- You will ensure a timely and consistent customer experience.
- You will support the scaling of a multi-channel, international support team.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 7+ years of customer support experience in a fast paced technology driven company
- 2-5 years senior leadership experience at a SaaS company
- You are a leader – you are able to provide daily coaching and feedback on operational performance metrics
- You have a proven track record of aligning staff, processes, and systems to drive customer loyalty
- You are results focused – you are able to drive team goals to align with company goals
- You are comfortable providing support services to enterprise level companies and start-ups
- You strive for constant progress – you provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures
- You care about people – you’re passionate about setting your team up for success, supporting employee relations issues, and making sure they have the resources they need to do their best work
- You have experience with most of the following areas: Capacity/workforce planning, disciplinary/corrective actions, change management, employee career development, training and development, and performance feedback and coaching
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge scale globally