InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director of Design to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Come join us to lead the evolution of collaboration while changing the way design teams from around the world build the products we all know and love!
What you’ll do:
- Support your teams to get their product direction and user experience right while aligning them together
- Lead discovery and exploration of new strategic opportunities within the zone and collaborate across zones to ensure a holistic end-to-end user experience
- Shape the vision for the user experience of the products within the zone
- Apply your deep understanding of studying user intent and behavior to ensure your zone does the right user research and shares back insight into the broader organization
- Recruit, build, lead, grow, and retain a team of fantastic Product Designers
- Contribute to building out practices, rituals and culture across our Design organization
What you’ll bring:
You are a passionate Design Leader with experience in:
- Product, Engineering, Insights and Marketing partnerships – You’ve worked alongside and fostered trusted relationships with Product Managers, Developers, Product Marketers, Researchers and Data Analysts
- Building teams and culture – You’ve helped scale design practices inside of a 50+ person company. You have multiple years of experience leading and growing design culture in an agile or lean environment
- 6+ years of experience leading multidisciplinary design teams at user-focused technology, media or enterprise companies
- Demonstrable successes in both launching (innovating) and scaling (iterating) products as a strategic partner
- You enjoy the craft and refining your skills. You’re an excellent communicator
- You help your team to communicate clearly and distinctly, both verbally and in writing, to peers and business stakeholders