Skillcrush is on the hunt for an Email Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team! This is a full-time, mid-level role for someone with demonstrated experience using email marketing to drive conversions.
As Email Marketing Operations Specialist at Skillcrush, you’ll oversee and manage production on all email marketing efforts. This means you’ll spend part of your time crafting sales strategy in close collaboration with the team’s Product Owner and an even bigger part doing the day-to-day work of executing that strategy.
You’re a good fit for this role if you have extensive experience working with HubSpot, as you’ll be scheduling emails, setting up workflows, and managing our contact database, among other responsibilities.
You should have a deep understanding of how to create scalable email marketing, nurture, and sales programs using best practices in digital sales campaign and database management.
You should also have experience in the oversight of high-touch sales efforts and be comfortable with middle- and bottom-of-the-funnel sales. Testing and optimizing should be second nature to you, as is analyzing and reporting on digital sales activities.
Adda Birnir (CEO)
- Oversee and manage production on all marketing, nurture, and sales email programs including all sales workflows and campaigns in Hubspot, webinar production, and landing page production and testing
- Support and participate in the strategy, planning, and execution of monthly enrollment cycles and associated activities, including email sales and nurture optimizations and sales reporting and analysis
- Act as the subject matter expert on sales production tools (including Hubspot emails, workflows, campaigns, and lead and customer list management) and email and sales page testing strategies
- Supervise the company-wide email gating process
- Own the Sales team’s reference materials and documentation library
- Develop and maintain the sales team staff via product and process training
- Monitor industry trends to ensure our efforts are taking advantage of best practices
- Extensive experience with HubSpot and, preferably, other sales production and testing tools
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment balancing multiple projects and priorities while contributing to our positive and supportive culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to work a flexible range of hours that overlaps with standard business hours (9am-5pm) on US Eastern Time
- Access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection
- Experience at a digital, product-driven, consumer company
- Experience working on an Agile or scrum team
- Experience working remotely with team members in different time zones
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible, remote work
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- Competitive benefits package, including fully covered health insurance for you and subsidized insurance for your family
- Co-working stipend and other great perks
- Free access to all the Skillcrush classes you can eat
- A fun, passionate team working from all over the world
- A fast-growing company with lots of opportunities for job growth
$70-80k, commensurate with skills and experience