In this atypical project management role, you will work side-by-side with Semaphore cofounder and CTO Darko Fabijan on new product development.
Semaphore has never had a dedicated project manager. And yet, we’ve created a developer product used by everyone from SMBs to publicly traded corporations.
It’s time for you to join us so that we can make even bigger things together.
As we move forward, your job will be to make sure that nothing slips through the cracks and that, as a team, we make the best use of our time.
You will attend design and engineering calls, keep track of next steps, track day-to-day execution across projects, detect when things get off track and provide reports as needed.
- Software project management: daily communication with developers, and operational work like planning and providing KPIs.
- Assist product management by managing releases and feature requests.
- Act as liaison with other teams, like Customer Support and Customer Success.
- 5+ years of experience in managing software projects with productive, high functioning teams.
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Experience working remotely.
- Engineering acumen, either through past work or significant project management experience.
- Able to find the right way of communicating with different types of people and get things done in harmony.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion.
- Being able to exercise sound business judgment.
- Practice and apply positivity, empathy, flexibility, adaptability, and focus.