|The Founder Institute||Clerical||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
The Founder Institute (FI) is the world’s largest pre-seed startup accelerator. We’ve helped launch over 4,000 companies in 180+ cities globally, that have raised in total over $800M of funding (portfolio valuation $30B).
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant with a love for startups to join our team. We are based in Silicon Valley and have additional offices in Colorado and Sofia, Bulgaria. Our success has been documented in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, TechCrunch, and many more.
You will have the opportunity to see entrepreneurship, angel investing, and venture capital from every angle, attend Founder Institute sessions with top entrepreneurs, and more.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-moving, ambiguous and exciting startup environment. This job is remote, reporting to the CEO who is generally in the Pacific Time Zone.
As a Executive Assistant, you will:
- Act as the point of contact for the CEO for both internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate travel arrangements for complex, multi-city business travel
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, ensuring accuracy and efficiency for all meetings/appointments
- Format emails and other correspondence for internal and external communication
- Experience and excellent knowledge of G-Suite and Microsoft Office products is required
- Ability to be proactive and work with ambiguity is a plus
Your Background and Skills:
- A self-starter who can take a project and manage the execution in line with company strategies
- Think holistically and creatively on how to provide the best solution for the CEO
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and autonomous time management
- Experience working remotely and with distributed teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience
- Paralegal experience is required
- Complex travel management experience
What We Offer:
- Tangible impact on the future of humanity
- Opportunity for career growth and role expansion
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Vibrant and flexible work environment, among like-minded people with entrepreneurial mindset
- Working schedule for adults: flexible times, remote work opportunities, unlimited PTO
- This position is a remote position.
IMPORTANT: In your Cover Letter please write two paragraphs, the first on why you would like to work in the startup accelrator industry and the second on why your skills and experience would make you a good fit for this role. Working with remote/distributed teams, paralegal experience and complex travel arrangement experience (please provide examples) are all required. This position requires eligibility to work in the US. Applications without a Cover Letter will be ignored.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience.