At Redox, we are on a mission to massively impact the healthcare landscape through technology. In this crucial position, you don’t have to bring a passion for healthcare or technology, just a passion to help make an awesome team more awesome and support people in doing good in the world.
We value curiosity and the mindset of continuously learning, challenging ourselves, and evolving. We offer mentorship and opportunities for professional growth.
Your journey will begin providing high level support to the Redox co-founders, utilizing your expertise in time and project management. You will also have the opportunity to build out and manage an executive assistant team to support leaders throughout the company. We are looking for a consummate professional with a proven track record supporting multiple executives and leading a team within a high growth start-up environment.
- Executive support – Includes managing multiple calendars, coordinating travel, coordinating meetings, communicating on behalf of our executives and taking initiative on other tasks as needed.
- Planning events for executive level retreats and board meetings.
- Understand the unique working styles and priorities of each co-founder and be proactive in helping them achieve their goals.
- Foster engaging and professional relationships with fellow Redoxers as well as customers, board members and other partners in every communication.
- Ensure a steadfast focus on the overall success, goals and needs of the company as a driver to every interaction and daily prioritization.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience supporting a small team of executives
- Experienced in the development and implementation of an Executive Assistant program, where there is likely to be a team supporting executive needs across the company.
- Must take ownership and be proactive without much direction and some ambiguity.
- Ability to foster positive relationships with your colleagues across the company.
- Strong project and task management skills, excellent communication, and the ability to identify and overcome roadblocks.
- Flexibility in approach, guiding executives in best practices and effective time and project management to achieve key objectives as well as ensuring you have what you need to be effective.
- Experienced with project management and time management to meet changing needs and priorities throughout the day and a focus on first principles, not just getting the task done.
- Innate ability to identify and overcome roadblocks and turn chaos into organization.
- Must effectively communicate in an oral and written manner when dealing with a distributed team and various personalities.
- Must maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Experience as an executive assistant at a high growth startup company will be a major plus.
- Ability to produce reports and presentations as requested utilizing Google Drive and other tools.
- Ability to work effectively as a remote employee, but also be available for quarterly team meetings/retreats, board meetings. Travel approximately 25% as needed.