We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Facility Manager to apply Lilium’s revolutionary product & business model to oversee all building-related activities.
This role will be part of the Aircraft Assembly department which is tasked with realising the product design of the Lilium Jet into manufacturing solutions. The “Facility Manager Production” will be responsible for securing facility readiness to ensure our business’s accommodation is well-functioning and safe at all time.
The Facility Manager provides the best process solutions and factory support to meet the business targets in accordance with EASA 21G, EN9100 and ISO14001 standards.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable production operation using the latest in digital technologies.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Secure facility readiness all time, and guarantee shop floor support & continuous improvement across the entire production network
- Secure quality assurance and environmental management in accordance to ISO 14001
- Establish a lean tool and consumable concept as well as support digital processes and establish green facility standards
- Drive capability acquisition of new technologies, systems and factories to establish a state-of-the-art facility process
- Lead facility and machinery maintenance as well as building security
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Supervise all facilities staff and lead contractor and supplier coordination to secure health & safety. Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments
- Review utilities consumption and behave cost oriented
- Drive proactive stakeholder management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a production facility management role in high volume production lines of automotive and/or aircraft assembly or relevant position
- Experience in end to end facility management, including equipment/machinery, tooling, material, layout, and process specification as well as environmental & safety ensuring
- Leadership abilities and experience in project management including dynamic planning & execution during production ramp up
- Capable of extended cross-functional working, including Manufacturing, Logistics, Purchase, Finance, Quality, and Contractor functions
- Lean skills – driving continuous improvements, ergonomics, HS&E and process capability to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Customer-focused approach; Excellent communicator with a high sense of urgency; Immense discipline to pursue suitable governance to fulfil business targets
- Strong hands-on mentality and heavy collaboration with production & logistic teams to secure continuous production flow
- ICT Skills: Microsoft Office, ERP
- Fluent English required, German language is a plus