|Flexographic Technical Association||Education||Scholarship||Worldwide||Worldwide|
The FFTA Rossini North America Flexographic Research Scholarship is the industry’s most generous and prestigious annual scholarship. It enables students to advance their education, make a positive contribution to the flexo printing industry and foster invaluable relationships that can last a lifetime.
Award Amounts and Allocations
First Place: $13,000
Student Award = $10,000
Institutional Award = $3,000
Second Place: $9,500
Student Award = $7,500
Institutional Award = $2,000
The Rossini Scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a two- or four-year institution. Students must be majoring in a program focused on flexography.
- Official transcripts documenting your overall GPA.
- A Project Faculty Adviser from your academic institution.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Details of your project, which must:
- Address an issue/topic/problem facing the flexographic industry.
- Focus on finding results benefiting the flexographic industry.
- Be completed by you (data/findings from a previous and/or group project are also eligible).
- Culminate in a final research paper with results published as an article in FLEXO Magazine.