Are you a writer that loves researching your favorite products to compare their features, prices, and design elements? If you enjoy unboxing a new purchase, setting it up, and taking it for a test drive, then we’d love to talk to you. We’re looking for strong writers that are experts in any of the following content categories: home, decor, travel, parenting, and health.
As a Lifestyle Review Writer, you will be analyzing products — from cotton sheets to cookware sets — to help readers weigh the pros and cons, get in-depth knowledge about the product or its category, and gain a clear understanding of your hands-on experience. You will use your writing skills and photography abilities to create a compelling review. We would like candidates to contribute at least three reviews per month.
About Your Contributions:
- Writing insightful and engaging 1000 to 2000 word review articles to help consumers make thoughtful buying decisions
- Setting up and testing multiple products at a time
- Taking high-quality, well-lit photos of the products in use
- Experience writing about the lifestyle categories mentioned above, with preference going to writers who have specifically written about products
- Experience taking sharp, clear photos (with access to a DSLR being a must)
- Adept at writing conversational and clean copy
- Experience writing for the Web
- Strong research skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meeting staggered deadlines
- Willingness to follow detailed guidelines, accept edits, and reshoot image s
Your reviews will be published on The Spruce, Verywell, or Tripsavvy, depending on your areas of expertise. We are looking for reviewers who are able to take on 3-4 products at a time, with word counts ranging from 1,000-2,000 words per review. We offer very competitive rates per article.