WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US and rapidly growing. We’re looking for a highly skilled and motivated Front-End Developer for a full-time, permanent position.
Expected work schedule is 50 hours/week Monday to Friday. In case you will be working from outside the US, please be aware this position requires an overlap with EST business hours.
- Communicate with backend person in order to integrate API’s with Ul
- SDK integration of FB, Twitter, and Google SDK’s. Know how each one is used and interacted with
- Be able to slice PSD’s to pixel perfection including margins, paddings, line heights, and font sizes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest standards and techniques concerning CSS and HTML5
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Angular, CSS and HTML5
- Exceptional knowledge of web standards, PHP, CSS3 based design and cross-browser compatibility
- Very strong experience with Slicing
- AMP optimization knowledge is a plus
- Organized and punctual: able to manage your own time and never miss a deadline
- Willingness to work hard
- Fluent in spoken/written English
Nice to have but not required
- Experience in PHP
- Experience with unit testing framework, test driven development
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits (in case you will be working from our office in Washington DC)
- Visa sponsorship (after 24 months with the company, based on performance in case you will be working from outside the US)
Ready to Apply?
Send a copy of your latest resume at: email@example.com