Line of Service
Global Mobility Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
As a member of the GMS Asia Digital Team, you’ll be a key member of the team, committed to supporting the practice in using technology effectively to help solve important problems.
- Process and Controls Enhancement: Re-design and deploy streamlined tax processes including new technology solutions with clear roles and responsibilities, standardized work processes, proper controls embedded to manage risks.
- Data and Systems Effectiveness: Embed the needs of Tax into IT systems to increase automation and data quality throughout tax processes; automate tax processing, tax compliance and reporting through various tax technologies.
- User Experience: Be responsible for the usability and suitability of the IT systems / solutions
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all! You will:
- Hold a degree in Business Studies, Computer Science or Information Systems
- At least 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work effectively and be hands-on in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good inter-personal and excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of web technologies
- A keen interest and experience in using technology to solve important problems
- Software engineering, project management knowledge and experience
- Development and/or implementation of tax technology solution
- Knowledge and experience in database systems (e.g, MS SQL, Postgre SQL, Couchbase)
- Understands tax & have business acumen
- Knowledge and experience in RPA software (e.g., Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath)
- Knowledge and experience in business intelligence software (e.g., Tableau, Alteryx, Qlik)
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?