Line of Service
Advisory – People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and work with an exclusive portfolio of clients who have a large number of internationally deployed staff in Singapore
- Deliver a series of tax services to our clients – this includes reviewing individual tax returns for their employees (including CEOs and key decision-makers), developing effective tax minimisation strategies, identifying tax planning opportunities to minimise tax costs and managing client relationships
- Lead tax briefings
- Perform simple advisories and accompany managers in discussions with Persons-in-charge
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Analytical, agile and adaptable to change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and a keen learner
- Strong technical knowledge on employer statutory compliance in Singapore
- Broad-based knowledge in Personal Tax and Social Security tax in Asia is preferable
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?