|Lilium||Human Resources||Full Time||Munich||Germany|
You will work closely with our recruitment team and the business to provide an excellent candidate experience and will play a key role in contributing to the success of the talent acquisition process in a rapidly growing, dynamic company.
Your are a brand ambassador and will represent Lilium Aviation throughout the whole recruitment process.
In this role you will report to the Head of Recruitment.
This positions can be homebased, ideally within any European country due to the timezone.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Create sourcing strategies for key hires
- Research market and create target lists
- Propose sourcing and advertising platforms
- Actively approach candidates for opportunities, explain positions and select possible candidates for recruiter & onsite interviews
- Actively take part in process development and improvement
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Previous experience in HR or Recruitment desired
- Min of 2+ years of resourcing experience necessary
- Sourcing network within aviation, automotive or related engineering environments essential
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial