We are looking for a very experienced SEM machine. You must be an expert in conversion science, landing page conversion, adwords, remarketing and social ads. We’re looking for a candidate experienced with both SaaS and Freemium business models. The growth manager will be responsible for developing and executing customer acquisition and retention of our customers, as well as up sell products and services.
This is a fully remote, full time position. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about YouTube, and who is willing to learn a lot about video marketing on the job.
- You will lead end to end planning, strategy, budgeting and goal-setting for user acquisition on mobile and web
- Optimize and grow existing and new high-performing search campaigns in Google
- Develop and manage high performing remarketing lists and campaigns
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with campaign objectives
- Plan and deploy media budgets that are KPI driven and pace towards forecasted revenue goals
- Drive conversion of prospective consumers to active customers through funnel optimization including A/B and multivariate tests for SEM campaigns and landing pages
- Collaborate with a cutting-edge team. Partner with Product, Content and Development teams to execute audience-centric and ROI driven campaigns.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Establish performance benchmarks and KPIs for all campaigns
- Partner with creative team to develop campaign assets that align with our brand guidelines
- Work closely with product teams and brand marketing to create a seamless user journey that thoughtfully connects different vidIQ products and enhances our brand story
Preferred Candidate Requirements (Suggested)
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Versatile marketing skill set: you can come up with creative concepts, write ad copy, give feedback on design, implement ads, analyze and report on results
- Strong background in PPC campaign architecture and optimization
- Mastery of Google Adwords, Yahoo and Bing paid search platforms
- Experience with automated bid management solutions
- Strong understanding of Google’s Quality Score and how to optimize for it
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Growth-oriented, customer-centric strategic mindset
- Experience in email or performance marketing with a preference for growth marketing expertise
- Robust analytical skills – the ability to digest large amounts of data, identify trends and pursue the right questions to take action
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail