|Lilium||Human Resources||Full Time||Munich||Germany|
This is a Senior level position, reporting directly into the Global Head of Recruitment.
Within this position you will be able to shape our hiring strategies across Europe, with an emphasis on creating to build rapid momentum out our essential Engineering and Production, as well as other departments. You will work closely with our Global Strategic Souring Manager and team in oder to deliver against our overall recruiting targets.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is building on a green field and shaping the strategy of one of the most exciting companies worldwide. We strongly believe that our air transportation service is a true benefit for cities and people around the world, with low noise and zero air pollution, it will enrich how we live our lives and enable many more opportunities, as well as economic growth.
The standard of our employees at Lilium is extremely high and we have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best Talent.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Look after our team of existing recruiters and add new talent
- Recruit, lead and train a team of staffing professionals to ensure that we can deliver best possible service levels to the business and our candidates
- Be a strategic business partner and actively contribute to the growth of our organisation
- Plan and execute European wide recruiting events
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive hiring incentives and events to meet our business objectives
- Work on projects to actively shape and improve processes and implement staffing related incentives
- Define and build Apprenticeship schemes across Europe, from the ground up
- Facilitate and lead meetings with our recruiting team and Hiring Managers
- Work hand in hand with our People, Finance, L&D, Marketing and Legal team
- Analyse data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Understand and demonstrate Liliums culture and values at all times
- Proven track record in creating and executing volume recruitment strategies as well as targeted recruitment campaigns
- Min of 3+ years of recruiting leadership experience, ideally within start-ups or fast scaling, global companies
- Min of 10 Years of experience within Recruitment, ideally with a mixture of agency and inhouse background
- Able to operate effectively and comfortable working in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company
- Must have strong Project Management skills with a high sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial