|Agoda||Human Resources||Full Time||Bangkok||Thailand|
Agoda, founded in 2005 and based in Bangkok, Thailand, is a subsidiary of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG). Based in the heart of Southeast Asia, Agoda has grown our business globally to nearly 4,000 employees in more than 40 offices.
Our culturally diverse tech and product teams are based in Bangkok, building the future of online travel to serve millions of consumers each year. In support of this growth we are looking for a Head of Tech Recruitment to lead the tech recruitment team. The right candidate is well versed in sourcing top talent globally, and is able to recruit talent from around the world with experience in technologies such as Java, Node.js, React, Scala, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, Python and Hadoop.
The candidate will understand how to find the most efficient sources to attract as many qualified candidates as possible to build industry defining products in a company that is reshaping online travel for millions of global travelers. This individual will be responsible for stakeholder management, recruitment sourcing, process, and shaping the team structure and resources to match business needs. Additionally, the individual is able to partner seamlessly with the People Team in shaping best practices, campus recruitment, and knowledge sharing.
- This individual will report into the Chief Technology Officer at Agoda and oversee day-to-day operations of a recruitment team that supports Tech stakeholders to ensure successful delivery on recruitment SLAs and KPIs
- Partner with hiring teams on end-to-end recruitment such as direct talent sourcing, candidate selection standards, candidate interview processes, and tools
- Develop talent acquisition strategy and processes and prioritizing talent acquisition activities and initiatives, such as, targeted recruitment campaigns
- Identify, evaluate and utilize appropriate cost-efficient sourcing channels to meet recruitment goals supported by data
- Partner with Director of Recruitment & Compensation and People Team counterparts to support, streamline, and coordinate candidate-to-hire processes and handoffs (e.g. visa considerations and relocations)
- Provide regular updates on current recruitment pipeline, market and candidate insights to the hiring teams
- Develop and lead a team of international recruiters and coordinators
- Experience working within the technology, OTA, Internet, e-Commerce industry, or high-growth international enterprises, with at least 5 years in talent acquisition in fast-paced, dynamic global environment
- Team leadership experience managing a team of recruiters and coordinators. This includes pipeline development, sourcing optimization, and forecasting hiring needs and results
- Ability to partner cross-functionally across Agoda with different stakeholders and prioritize resources against business needs
- Proven track record in successfully developing and leading a team in meeting KPIs and metrics through a robust recruiting process
- Experience with recruitment tools such as an ATS, sourcing solutions, recruitment process improvement, and global talent mapping. (Some of the platforms we use include LinkedIn, Greenhouse, and Workday)
- Fluent in English and must be willing to work in Bangkok