|trivago||Human Resources||Full Time||Düsseldorf||Germany|
As HR Business Partners our mission is to collaborate with trivago’s business leads on hiring and consulting initiatives to drive organizational and team development. If you see yourself as a pro-active, communicative and strongly organized individual who wants to spice up business partnering at trivago, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our business leads to implement people and organizational strategies that drive the organization and team development.
- Consult business leads on all people management topics (e.g.leadership, performance, compensation).
- Advise business lead during change management processes such as restructurings.
- Work closely with the business leads to understand, clarify and provide advice regarding people forecast and planning.
- Support the recruiting process in close cooperation with our recruiting experts (e.g. participating in interviews, advising on hiring decision).
- Review and analyze people data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve people and organizational topics and employee experience.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A passion for people and organizational topics.
- Work experience with business partnering on talent and organizational topics.
- You prefer a job which includes both, operational tasks and development of concepts/projects which you implement independently.
- A good understanding of German labor law.
- You are able to quickly understand how functions and teams are organized to evaluate any development and recruitment needs.
- Standing out for your superb organization skills: you must be a master of multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to deal with highly confidential topics.
- You are business fluent in German and English (our company language).
- A minimum of two years experience in business partnering.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
What we need you to provide:
In the ‘My Experience’ step of the application process please upload the following documents in PDF format:
- Motivation letter (including salary expectations and earliest start date)
- For non-EU citizens and if available: a copy of your work permit or visa
Looking forward to hearing from you!