|WeQ Influencers||Business, Foreign Language||Full Time||Berlin||Germany|
ABOUT US | WeQ INFLUENCERS creates influencer marketing endorsement campaigns that place your brand in front of targeted social media audiences globally. As the social marketing company of WeQ, a leading mobile advertising company based in Berlin, we deliver impactful and scalable campaigns on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other significant social networks.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and driven Business Development Manager to join the WeQ INFLUENCERS Direct Demand team. Ideally, you are a self-starter who prospects, cultivates, negotiates and closes new mobile advertising relationships to drive revenue growth on the go. The main focus of your role is to sell and build deep relationships with app developers and digital ad agencies/brands based in primarily in China as well as the rest of the APAC region.
What we expect from you in this role
- Creating valuable, relevant, new relationships with clients in the mobile industry based primarily in China as well as the rest of the APAC region
- Researching, acquiring and developing new mobile & online partnerships
- Conducting regular analysis, and scheduling strategic calls and meetings
- Taking ownership from the first stage Account Management for your own clients (ie. the establishment of campaign prioritization, launch plans, budgeting, etc.)
- Taking responsibility for identification of new opportunities and for client diversification on a continuous basis
- Meeting established monthly and quarterly team goals
What you have accomplished so far
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is mandatory, knowledge of any additional language is a plus
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing and advertiser or client management as well as a demonstration of best practices
- High motivation to work in Influencer marketing space
- An established gaming or branding network in the APAC region
- Track record of significantly growing portfolio revenues over an extended period of time through strategic management
- Strategic mindset and high-level service orientation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Problem-solving skills and flexibility to support the team and other divisions into finding solutions interested
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool offices are in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to San Francisco or Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs, ping pong challenges and many more (depending on location). We fly the San Francisco team to Berlin for our global bi-annual company events.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 – 5.000€ for finding the right fit.