At Redox, we are building the ubiquitous platform for healthcare data exchange, used by today’s most innovative healthcare technology vendors and the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. Our purpose is to reduce the friction of technology adoption in healthcare.
The Knowledge Manager will recognize what Redoxers know, don’t know and need to know. They will ensure information is organized, housed and delivered systematically to the appropriate people. As a cultural champion, the Knowledge Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams, developing an expertise in current and future state processes and the information needs of each team. Utilizing their previous experience in a scaling organization, this person will establish, guide and lead Redox’s Knowledge Management program.
- Develop and own the Redox Knowledge Management strategy and program.
- Implement the action plan, incorporating and managing: agreed benchmarks/ standards, capture of explicit and tacit knowledge and information, skills and knowledge transfer and measures and controls.
- Continually assess the sustainability of and review and modify the knowledge management process and framework.
- Own, implement, and support a Knowledge Management technology stack.
- Formulate ways to communicate and approaches knowledge transfer. Drive engagement and adoption of Knowledge Management throughout the organization, coordinating and partnering with the knowledge champions within each team.
- Perform exercises and simulations to educate the company and drive engagement/adoption of knowledge management.
- Evaluate and prioritize organizational knowledge requirements, gaps, and risks based on evidence. Identify main priorities.
- Develop, track, and report on key metrics related to Knowledge Management to measure impact and adoption.
- Lead the organization towards a shared mindset and understanding of knowledge management.
- Owned or developed a successful knowledge management program at scale.
- Experience in a cross functional, high growth environment.
- Worked with the latest Knowledge Management cloud software.
- Proven experience with business process improvement and content management initiatives.
- Ability to stimulate change in the organization.
- Experience supporting a large team of individuals of all levels of responsibility and with varying skills.
- Ability to identify and respond to changing priorities over time.
- Critical and analytical thinking abilities with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the initiative and confidence to back their own judgment.
- Problem solving skills and solution implementation.
- Researching skills competence with ability to identify best practice approach.
- Ability to lead teams, create presentations and facilitate brainstorming sessions and workshops.
- Qualified in Information and Knowledge Management, preferably with a certification and a thorough understanding of the KCS methodology.
- Previous experience in managing complex projects, preferably using Lean or Agile PM approaches.