We are looking for an ambitious and experienced logistics specialist who applies Lilium’s revolutionary product & business model into a very modern, automated and people-focused organisation.
In this position you will report directly to the Team Leader Logistics and will work on a variety of projects and operative tasks. As part of this role, you will professionally handle and store goods along warehouse to productions lines and contribute logistics planning and organization processes. Your focus will be on the physical production, material and logistics control as well as the operative practice of all relevant Logistics and Warehouse processes.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Ensure optimum physical material flow from incoming goods receipt to the final installation of parts in our production lines (receive, store, pick, pack, load, ship and procure goods)
- Operate and improve a high performing warehouse operation from incoming goods, spare parts storage, production warehouses, storage facilities and other storage locations
- Operate a regularly conduct short-term demand forecasting and inventory control
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements, resolving any inventory discrepancies
- Plan space for the incoming goods, storage zones and facilities
- Interact with the carrier or supplier to solve problems or to improve the process
- Select locations and bins according to technical, economical and safety aspects
- Determine packaging costs, inventory and safety stock capabilities
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice Logistics and Warehouse vision, strategy, policies, procedures to aid and improve operational performance and process landscape
- Support continuous improvement, deliver solutions to problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service
- Support the introduction of our ERP system platform and MES system
- Background in engineering or industrial engineering desired in lieu of a comparable degree with a focus on logistics or apprenticeship of logistic specialist (Fachkraft für Lagerlogistik)
- 3 years of experience in the field of logistics with aviation or automotive industry is a must
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed documentation and/or verbal and written instructions depending on situation
- Team player with analytic problem-solving skills and a high sense of urgency
- Knowledge of various IT, ERP or Warehouse, Logistics systems as well as MS Office
- Willingness to take ownership and to transfer improvement ideas into reality
- H&S qualification and fork lift driver license desired, but not essential
- Ability to speak and read English fluent is required, German desired