At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a more fulfilling way to work and live.
We’re a multidisciplinary, fully remote team that’s passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve people’s lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and we seek to rethink how productivity tools are made.
When you become a Doister, you’re not only joining a global, remote-first company, but a team of 60+ people who value:
- Feeling empowered to achieve their ambitions
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
- Making long-term, high-impact decisions, even if they’re harder
We invite you to visit our blog to learn more about us, our values, and how we work.
Doist’s Design team crafts engaging experiences that help make people’s lives more productive. Whether ideating marketing pages or functional interfaces, design is always a core priority for Doist. We are now looking for a talented designer to join our international team.
As a marketing Designer at Doist, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate not only with the other designers on the team but also with members of the development and marketing teams in order to ensure that our communication is effective, aesthetically pleasing and promotes balance. We’re looking for someone who can join us to take Doist’s design to the next level by creating solutions that perform beautifully on every platform, independent of the user’s preference.
To thrive as a Marketing Designer at Doist, you:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Are skilled in user experience and digital marketing design (websites, emails, etc)
- Have a thorough understanding of digital typesetting (typography)
- Pay meticulous attention to the finer details
- Have experience working in a variety of platforms and media, including web, print, interactive, email and social
- Are comfortable working with– and eventually evolving– pre-existing design libraries
- Have experience working on branding design
- Are responsible, a team-player and happy to take the initiative
- Have the ability to be able to form, prototype and confidently present ideas
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
- Are comfortable communicating with a multicultural team with diverse communication styles
- Previous icon, illustration and animation work
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and GIT