|Awesome Motive||Marketing||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
As a Marketing Designer at Awesome Motive, you’re responsible for designing conversion optimized templates, landing pages, marketing sites, micro-sites, ad campaign assets, sales and other online marketing campaign materials, so we can rapidly scale our platform.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re absolutely focused on getting the most conversions from your designs.
- You have a love affair with A/B testing and optimizing designs.
- You lay awake at night thinking about what new design will generate more leads and sales.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You believe that the details are just as important as the big picture.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Minimum 5+ years work experience.
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software.
- Use of UI/UX design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Canva or similar software.
- Intimate knowledge of designing high-converting funnels and user journeys.
- Excellent persuasive design skills and professional design aesthetic.
- Ability to hand-code standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, web design constraints, and email deliverability.
- OCD in your attention to small details.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.