Cloudcraft is the leading architecture/solution/application visualization service for AWS developers, solution architects, and engineers around the world. We support more than 200,000 users helping development teams design, optimize and collaborate with Live blueprints of their AWS cloud environment in real-time.
Launched in 2016 we are a small and growing team that is bootstrapped and profitable. The Cloudcraft platform has had initial success completely through word-of-mouth adoption. To support our rapidly growing user base we are now scaling our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
If you want your work to have an impact, you are entrepreneurial and you enjoy working remotely consider joining our 100% remote team today!
Cloudcraft is searching for an experienced B2B SaaS Marketing Specialist to spearhead our marketing initiatives. As an experienced hire you are excited to bring your know-how and hands-on marketing toolset implementations to Cloudcraft. We are a technical SaaS and the day-to-day requires hands-on knowledge and continuous learning about all things cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be in charge of customer outreach via email campaigns, content generation, co-marketing, partnerships, blog, marketing website design, and work with our Sales team to improve customer acquisition, customer education, and onboarding. You are proactive and strive to address customer needs while facilitating the sales process from initial contact through deal closing and opportunity expansion.
- Establish Cloudcraft marketing initiatives for email marketing, social media, marketing website, content (blog), automated drip campaigns, digital advertising, newsletters, and technical conferences and trade shows.
- Deliver marketing qualified leads to the Sales team
- Create and manage the company blog
- Hands-on management of marketing toolset (SaaS products, email marketing campaign tools, CRM, social media management)
- Graphic design for marketing materials, handouts, how-to’s. Help us rebrand and build a design system for our company materials.
- SEO research and optimization
- Build ideal customer and buyer personas for targeted marketing and advertising campaigns
- Effectively communicate Cloudcraft business value and demonstrate use-cases for users unfamiliar with the platform
- Communicate security and privacy best practices. Customer data security is paramount; our #1 priority.
- Identify and qualify new potential customers and market segments, manage your time, learn from mistakes, and sharpen your ability to identify a good product fit.
- Coordinate with Sales, Engineering and Support to ensure our messaging and goals are aligned
- Stay up-to-date with new product features and product launches, communicate product enhancements to our growing audience
- Establish marketing and Cloudcraft best practices, communicate successes and failures with the Cloudcraft team so we may continuously improve our internal processes
- Monitor and report on marketing performance metrics
- Suggest ideas and gather customer requirements to increase sales and improve the customer experience
- Meet or exceed your monthly, quarterly, and annual MQL quota
- Past work experience as SaaS B2B Marketing Specialist
- Hands-on experience with modern marketing tools and methodologies
- Solid knowledge of CRM software, email automation, and GSuite services
- Ability to learn and highlight Cloudcraft capabilities to prospective and current customers.
- Ability to work remotely with our company tool-set (Slack, email, SaaS tools)
- Understanding of marketing performance metrics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Prior experience in a SaaS B2B company
- Demonstrable technical skills and technical experience
You’ll be a great fit at Cloudcraft if:
- You have past work experience with Amazon Web Services
- You are eager to continuously learn about AWS and cloud service providers like Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- You are motivated to have a major impact on Cloudcraft’s future development and are excited by the opportunity to join a growing company and blazing new trails
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- HSA & FSA benefit accounts
- Paid time off
- Pre-tax Commuter benefits
- Company sponsored continuous education and industry certifications
- Flexible working hours & work from home