|Scott's Cheap Flights||Customer Service||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
As a Specialist on our Member Success Team, you’ll become an expert on our product as well as on our members. You will be collaborating with a creative, enthusiastic team to educate and engage our members, and help them find success with the Scott’s Cheap Flights product. You will report directly to the Team Lead, Member Success.
In the short term, you will:
- Learn about our product and our members, with the goal of deeply understanding both.
- Serve as an advocate for our members across the team and company.
- Spend 75% of your time working 1:1 with members via email to empower and engage them.
- Spend the other 25% of your time working on cross-functional initiatives that address one of the core pillars of our company vision.
- Think critically about and participate in improving current Member Success tools, processes, and procedures.
- Work alongside team members to develop new and creative ways to delight our members.
In the long term, you will:
- Become an expert on our members and translate their wants and needs into product and process improvements.
- Independently use appropriate qualitative and quantitative data points to tell member stories within and beyond the Member Success team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional project team groups to support the design & creation of new products and features.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of customer support experience, preferably in a B2C space
- Experience doing customer support via email
- Superior written communication skills and clear, concise, and warm verbal communication
- Superior analytical reading skills
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions
- Strong product thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally
- Comfort working with customer and intra-team data
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and solution-focused mindset
- Love of a fast-moving environment.
- Able to work for a 9-hour period (inclusive of a one-hour lunch break) between 9am and 9pm ET, Monday through Friday, and occasionally on weekends.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Nice to have:
- Experience doing customer support in the travel industry.
- Experience working remotely.
Why you might love working here:
- 100% remote work environment, so go ahead and bring your dog to work or wear your PJ’s to the office!
- Open vacation policy, with a 3 week minimum!
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% match
- Up to 12-weeks of paid family leave
- Meetup meals when you cross paths with a co-worker
- Continuing education & development reimbursement
- Yearly team retreat (this year we went to Riviera Maya!)
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day
We want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to age; appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; genetics; family or parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; mental, physical, or sensory disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or belief.