InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Payroll Administrator to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision’s Finance team is at the heart of the organization ensuring financial management and compliance. Our team is made of entrepreneurial-minded professionals, driven in a fast-paced start-up environment, each working hard to build out a best in class Finance department. Whether working from the beach or at quaint little coffee shop, our team brilliantly balances remote work with team camaraderie!
What you’ll do:
- Completes the end to end payroll processing cycles, collects all relevant input data, performs audits for payroll accuracy and submits payrolls for approval
- Initiates payroll processing quality assurance reviews; identifies training issues and/or problem prone processes to ensure optimal efficiency and error-free operations
- Acts as a liaison to resolve payroll related issues for our associates, internal partners and vendors
- Reviews, analyzes and verifies payroll reports and documents for accuracy; makes necessary adjustments or corrections through journal entries or other established procedures
- Analyzes and responds to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures
- Recommends or participates in continuous improvement initiatives; the development of new procedures and policies related to payroll operations; assists in changes within payroll processing system; updates affected policy/procedure documentation
- Compiles financial, tax and payroll reports for both internal and external purpose; submits to supervisor for review
What you’ll bring:
- 5 years of operational payroll processing
- Knowledge of payroll principles, practices, regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal payroll and related tax regulations, legislation and guidelines including, but not limited to: writs of garnishment, child support, levies, subpoenas, non-resident alien and U.S. tax treaties.
- Knowledge of the practice, methods and techniques of process improvement
- Skill in researching, evaluating and analyzing technical payroll activities
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities, attentive to detail and highly organized in a remote working environment
- Ability to provide superior customer service to customers internal/external
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.