|Infinitec Solutions||Human Resources||Full Time||Berlin||Germany|
We are looking for a People Projects Lead with experience who will build the foundations of our growth targets through leading our recruitment and people processes and development of a performance culture in close work with the Management. You will be the first person in our team to ramp up our People function for the growth phase together with the experts from our company builder finleap.
Infinitec Solutions is reinventing software development for Banks and Enterprises to create a revolutionary Financial Customer Experience for their Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients across Europe. Our innovation platform allows our partners to deliver financial management solutions (banking and non-banking) tailored to SMEs at the very forefront of the digital frontier.
We are a young Tech startup located in Berlin and Italy with 30+ people from 15 countries working mainly in Engineering and Product Management. Our Management team combines years of experience in Tech, banking and the SME space.
What will keep you challenge?
- Designing and implementing an effective performance framework
- Further improve upon making Infinitec an employer of choice in terms of culture, values, team
- Support Infinitec’s growth by driving and scaling internal people processes and their daily execution (personal development, compensation & benefits, training, employee relations, etc.)
- Owning and driving Infinitec’s recruitment, incl. channel management/ optimization, ensuring process quality and consistency, and creating reportings
- Supporting the recruitment activities with approaching candidates, screening applications, interviewing candidates and coordinating interviews
- Being the champion for Infinitec’s employer branding
- Definition of KPIs and creation of reportings related to people topics and processes
- Empower managers to successfully manage and navigate their teams through growth and change
What will help you succeed?
- You have relevant work experience in People, Human Resources or in consulting, ideally coming with start up / growth experience or from a Tech-driven organization
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills able to work with experienced managers and experts, and to quickly build relationships and connect with candidates and colleagues
- Quick comprehension for new topics paired with interest in understanding the depths of frameworks and theories of people management to apply and adjust them Infinitec’s needs
- Adaptability in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment and enjoy working with an international team
- Experience of relevant Project ownership, design through to implementation
- Evidence of owning stakeholder / third party relationships
- Bias for action and ability to prioritize
What do we offer?
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial and tech-driven work environment
- Senior and international team with leading experts in their field
- Competitive salary + 28 vacation days
- Flexible working hours supporting your family situation
- Regular team events – we celebrate our success together
- We believe in personal growth and development and help you achieve them
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem
- Office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks, healthy snacks, community events and other employer benefits
- Relocation and visa support for internationals