|Mindojo||Business, Education, Writing||Freelance||Remote||Remote|
Mindojo, a developer of intelligent educational technology, is seeking Educational Content Writer to join its team of test-prep content developers, initially working on content for the PMP.
This is a remote contract position, preferably full time, with a minimum of a 6-month commitment expected.
Our existing prep courses for the CFA, GMAT, and GRE exams have quickly become popular, as they are the most powerful online prep options in their respective markets, and we expect similar success with our PMP course. Our system adapts learning assets to each student’s learning behaviors, reinforces strengths, and targets their weaknesses through personalized practice. As a result, students not only benefit from time-efficient learning methodologies but also improved performance on tests.
You will join a brilliant team of PMP exam prep experts with a knack for teaching, to develop interactive lessons and exam-style questions. You will peer-review other authors’ content and contribute to the overall course design and pedagogical guidelines. After the course launches, you will utilize students’ learning data (via smart suggestions provided by our platform) and other types of feedback, to evolve your content toward unprecedented levels of efficacy. As a very strong performer, you will have various promotion opportunities both within the PMP team and within the entire content development department. More specifically you’ll:
- Write short and engaging lessons covering the curriculum of the PMP prep.
- “Unlearn” the traditional approach to curriculum development and adapt to our non-linear, choose-your-own-adventure content style.
- Teach complex and even dry topics in a way that seems easy and fun.
- Have several promotion opportunities to advance to a content development management role.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- Significant experience in PMP prep, as a tutor/instructor and/or content developer.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile/Hybrid is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to write high-quality, engaging content, preferably educational.
- Strong academic background.
- Solid organizational skills and self-motivation to successfully meet deadlines.
- Perfect written and verbal English.
- The ability to commit to 30 hrs/week of work on this project (full-time preferred).
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation with significant bonuses based on the quality and productivity of your work.
- An energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly team of colleagues.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere.
Let’s speak soon
The Mindojo team