InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Product Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
You’ll be part of defining a new market category for creating tools that help organizations build, maintain and distribute design systems. In this role, you’ll help establish a collaborative workflow across a variety of user groups, including designers, engineers, marketers, executives.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be driving the growth and engagement of one of InVision’s new, revenue-generating products
- As DSM is a new product in a burgeoning space, you’ll have the opportunity to uncover unmet market needs and devise innovative, creative solutions with your engineering and designer partners
- You’ll work directly with dedicated engineering and design counterparts to own this product area
What you’ll bring:
- Growth or designer background
- 3+ years at a software company
- 1+ years in product management
- Metrics driven approach to product development and growth
- The ability to dive into big projects and manage them from start to finish
- Ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- Very detailed oriented
- Familiarity with design and development team workflows is a plus