|Simple Texting||Art/Design, IT||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
SimpleTexting seeks a sophisticated, experienced, and collaborative designer to aid in the continued development of the SimpleTexting product. You’ll work with a dedicated team to craft the customer experience by creating designs that are made for humans, that are simple and refined yet engaging to continually improve the user journey. You’ll primarily work on the SimpleTexting product but there may be opportunities to utilize your design skills across our marketing site as well.
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- Work with our UX team to develop elegant, responsive, and thoughtful designs based on user research taking into consideration user needs and technical constraints. Primarily responsible for UI design of our web based application.
- Using an iterative approach, take design from wireframe to sketches to high fidelity interactive prototypes for validation.
- Participate as a member of our product team to ensure designs are implemented through our development process with precision.
Proven Abilities Required
- Exceptional skills in visual design with a keen focus on user experience. The ability to architect information and craft designs in a way that is not only beautiful, but contributes to an elevated user experience. This includes an exceptional attention to detail and pixel perfect designs.
- Skilled in standard design tools (i.e. Adobe, Sketch, InVision), hand drawing and visual communication with the ability to iterate rapidly.
- Goes beyond merely presenting designs, explains the story of the rationale (preferably evidence-based) and benefit of design ideas.
- Produce files that can be implemented by our web development team.
- Understanding of technical and business constraints with the ability to adapt design process accordingly.
- Superior oral and written english communication skills.
- HTML/CSS development is considered a bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction, Graphic, or Industrial Design preferred or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) or other design related discipline (preferred, not required).
- Minimum of 4 years experience, preferably designing for a digital product.
- Remote – must be available to work primarily US hours
- You’re welcome to join us at the office if you’re in Miami!
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time remote based position
- Competitive compensation (depending on experience)
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy