Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You’ll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
As part of the national Pursuit Team, help increase the firm’s chances of winning opportunities by effective management of key pursuits and special projects. In addition, coach the process and encourage winning mindsets and behaviours through interactions with the engagement teams.
As the Pursuit Manager, you’ll drive proposals which support the firm’s go-to-market strategies. Your key roles and responsibilities are:
For key pursuits:
- Raise the awareness and application of the pursuits process by coaching on the project;
- Develop the proposal plan to include key activities, milestones, roles and;
- Responsibilities and ensure the plan is clearly communicated to all team members;
- Identify and co-ordinate resources required;
- Organise required meetings and operational resources;
- Track and follow up on actions to ensure agreed timelines are met;
- Resolve any issues identified and escalate to senior management when required;
- Review and edit key sections ensuring alignment with key themes;
- Encourage and attend independent client debriefs where appropriate.
For special projects:
- Responsible for projects that builds the pursuit infrastructure for the firm such as create, edit and translate reusable content and collect best practice examples;
- Facilitate training to business units to ensure on-going transfer of skills;
- Assist with analysing and improving the pursuits process for specific business units in Tax and Advisory, this may include building specific templates, guidance and content based on needs identified;
- Be proactive in identifying on-going improvement opportunities;
- Reporting to Pursuit Team Leader.
Mandatory experience and skills:
- Successful project management of large projects with multiple stakeholders and tight timelines;
- Strong people skills – ability to quickly build trust, credibility and rapport with all levels of people;
- Fluent English and Mandarin: speaking, writing and editing;
- Confidence in facilitating groups sessions; challenge, assertive but diplomatic;
- Proven ability to handle challenging and unexpected situations – ‘think on your feet’;
- Ability to prioritise when faced with multiple competing proposal requirements.
- Tenacious attitude and an absolute focus on winning;
- Flexible and resourceful attitude to getting the job done;
- Strong team player;
- Calm, positive service approach – “who serves, leads” attitude;
- Proactive style, able to use initiative to resolve problems and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor DegreeDegrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?