This is a Bangkok based role.
We’re Hiring Quality Assurance Manager for our Data Platform and BI team!
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Therefore, business value from your contribution can be seen in real-time basis. Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 70 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot!
- Manage day to day Data QA validations and BI reporting for various stockholders
- Responsible to setup, build and maintain Data QA practice from startup to automation
- Responsible for creating and guiding test strategy and Test Plan to support cross functional projects, data warehouse projects, adhoc requests and bug fixes
- Ability to write complex SQL and store procedures to support testing, review queries created by other QA members
- Should be able to plan, coordinate and evaluate the performance of ETL/BI reports
- Provides status on product quality, prioritize work and in achieving team KPI’s
- Collaboratively lead and develop standards and best practices for QA in Agile/Scrum. “BE THE BEST IN CLASS”
- Collaboration successfully with various teams such as finance, business intelligence, product, operations and other business teams
- 2+ years Proven experience leading QA/Dev teams, strategic planning, and managing day to day tasks in high pace environment
- 5+ years proven experience in testing end to end Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Warehouse and reporting (ex. Microsoft ETL stack (SSIS), SQL server)
- Deep knowledge in Relational Database Management Systems including complex SQL queries (ex. Microsoft SQL)
- Experience with data warehouse tools & framework (such as Hive, Hadoop)
- Strong experience with testing and validating metrics and reports through BI dashboards using tools such as MSTR, SSRS, Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skill (written& verbally) with all levels of the organization, and interpersonal skills
- Team player, self-starter, motivated, game changer
Desired skill (not mandatory):
- Experience with agile project management methodology
- Experience with predictive analytics, machine learning concepts and tools
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Business Analytics, Statistics, Business Administration and/or equivalent formal training and work experience
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.