Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for overseeing intraday Contact Center performance. The Real Time Analyst will be responsible for tracking metrics and creating/manipulating reports within Excel and SharePoint. The ideal candidate will possess intermediate to expert level knowledge of Excel, strong knowledge of a contact center environment.
• Provide support, through the use of technology and tools (dashboards) in line with agreed processes, to monitor contact volume traffic in order to identify performance exceptions requiring both short term (intraday) and longer term (agent scheduling) attention.
• In collaboration with the Technology, Operations, and Management team to execute system modifications (e.g., break management, schedule updates and skillset changes) and/or issue procedural notifications based on trigger events (e.g., average handle time (AHT), volume, absenteeism, etc.)
• Ensure in collaboration with WFM/Schedulers, accurate and timely agent schedules.
• Assist Operations to help provide greater focus on real-time/intraday agent productivity, performance exceptions and schedule adherence
• Support Operations to help better manage intraday business performance to meet or exceed SLA and KPI targets
• Input intraday scheduling exceptions as required (e.g. training, meetings, coaching, overtime, etc.), through the Verint WFM Tool in coordination with Learning and Development Team and Operations
• Track, update as needed, and report operational results e.g., schedule variance, overtime, occupancy, agent productivity, etc.
• Ensure that Operations is provided with a mid-shift and end of shift log detailing operational performance, system outages, internal misses, no call/no show and absenteeism information. Frequency of reporting may vary based on lines of business’ hours of operation.
• Participate as required in any status and/or strategy meetings to provide detailed program data as necessary.
• Business continuity of existing operational reports being completed as required to meet the needs of Operations and Management
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required
• Experience in a contact center
• Ability to multi-task
• Basic knowledge of management processes, concepts and principles (i.e. staffing projections, scheduling, service level analysis, metrics monitoring)
• Basic call center-specific software and applications knowledge of Genesys Pulse and Verint WFM
• Intermediate to expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.