YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
AdventHealth is a faith-based, not for-profit healthcare organization with 50+ hospitals in over 9 states. We’re looking for experienced registered nurses to join our teams in extending the healing ministry of Christ.
With AdventHealth you can expect to be provided with a comprehensive assimilation program to ensure your successful transition to the U.S. Healthcare System and long-term, rewarding career with AdventHealth.
We are seeking RNs who have at least two (2) years of current experience working in a tertiary level, acute care facility of at least 100 beds; critical care experience is preferred. Below is a list of our current open positions:
- Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU) – Adult only
- Intensive Care (ICU) – Adult only
- Emergency (ED)
- Cath Lab
- Surgical Services
Work Hours/Shift: FT / Variable Shifts
You will be responsible for:
- Provide care that is consistent with the hospital accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals.
- Deliver patient centered nursing care using the SHARE principles to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing physical, emotional and spiritual support to the patients and their families
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by effectively communicating information, responding to request, building rapport, participating in team problem solving methods.
What you will need:
- A minimum of Two (2) years recent experience in a tertiary hospital setting (minimum 100 beds)
- Applicant must have:
- BLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification as per unit requirements (American Heart Association / preferred)
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic computer skills
The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during their shifts; promotes and restores patients’ health by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, completing the nursing process and the patients’ plans of care, providing emotional, physical and spiritual support to the patients and their families and supervising assigned team members. The Registered Nurse is under the supervision of the Nurse Manager and the assigned charge nurses. Actual roles and tasks may vary depending upon the unit or department assigned.